What is the best abs workout? It takes dedication and tenacity to maintain your abs workout routine. In four weeks, you can accumulate lean muscles in your abdomen, but the point is that you also have to watch your diet. Basically, you can’t have slick abs if you’re eating a bad diet. Define your abs with the right abs workout routine and the right diet program. Here are some diet tips to build muscle in your abs:
- If possible, avoid eating processed and refined foods.
- Eat every 3 hours so you can have 6 meals a day.
- Eat lean meats like chicken and fish with eggs. These are a serving of these protein foods as the base of your meals.
- Eat avocado, walnuts, olives, seeds, and peas between meals.
- Add starchy carbohydrates like rye, oatmeal, and sprouted bread to your breakfast and your second meal along with a piece of fruit.
- Excellent food options for your lunch are quinoa and sweet, sweet, or regular potatoes.
- Add some veggies for dinner (dinner), but avoid starchy carbohydrates and vegetable roots.
- Drink plenty of water.
- Eat what you want every 10 days. That will be your cheat meal. You need a little dedication here because you are building abs in 4 weeks.
- Have a post workout shake immediately after your workout. You should eat 20 to 30 grams of protein and 40 to 50 grams of carbohydrates. These provisions will stabilize your hormones to activate the regeneration of your muscle tissues. It will also regulate your blood sugar levels.
Your 4 week abs workout routine
These 6 exercises should be performed in three circuits 4 days a week for 4 weeks. You can schedule your training days as Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday (or Saturday). Walk uphill on your treadmill for 45 minutes between your training days. Make Sunday your day of rest.
Take 45-minute sessions of your workout every day. Whenever you have free time after completing the circuits, take a walk uphill on a treadmill totaling a 45-minute interval. Tighten your rest periods and watch your technique instead of speed. Here’s his 4-week abs workout routine:
- Overhead bench squats for 3-4 sets, 20-30 reps, and 30 seconds rest. On your third and fourth weeks, do 5-6 sets with 0-15 seconds rest. Position the bench so that it is 1 inch lower.
- Knee prone to opposite elbow for 3-4 sets, 10-15 reps, and 30 seconds rest. In weeks 3 and 4, do 5-6 sets with 0-15 seconds of rest. Every fifth rep, do an additional push-up.
- Knee prone out of the same elbow for 3-4 sets, 10-15 reps, and 30 seconds rest. On your third and fourth weeks, do 5-6 sets with a maximum of 15 seconds rest. Do a push-up every 5 reps.
- Push-ups of 3 to 4 series, 15 repetitions and 30 seconds of rest. In weeks 3 and 4, do fewer box push-ups while doing more full push-ups.
- Swiss ball hamstring curl for 3-4 sets, 10-15 reps, and 30 seconds rest. In your third and fourth weeks, increase to 5-6 sets and a maximum of 15 seconds rest. Use only one leg to bring the ball back to its starting position.
- Split Lunge / Overhead Press for 3-4 sets, 10-15 reps, and 30 seconds rest. In weeks 3-4, before starting this exercise, press the bells above your head. After doing the split lunge, the weights should be kept above your head as you go through the entire movement.
Be tough and stick with your abs workout plan for superbly defined abs.