I want to pay attention to the advice of the coaches:
– If you have any questions about exercise technique, please contact the manager on duty!
– The total training time should not exceed 40 minutes.
– The rest between series should not exceed 40 seconds.
– The last 2-3 exercises should be done without rest.
– If you want to increase or decrease the level of hardness you can do so by changing the angle of the body.
Before training, warm up your body for 10-15 minutes of cardio.
1. Squats. 2 sets of 20 repetitions.
Take the position in front of TRX, bend the elbows, holding them to the body. Perform squats, looking up and keeping the pelvis back: your knees should not come forward and concentrate your weight on your heels.
2. Lunges. 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
Take the position in front of TRX, bend the elbows, holding them to the body, move the left leg backwards, bending at the same time supporting – right foot – at a right angle. Then return to the starting position.
3. Flexion of the feet resting on the hamstrings. 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
Lie on your back, bring your heels together, your pelvis should be pressed to the floor, put your arms along your body. Bend your knees, having brought them to your stomach, slowly return to the starting position.
4. Row traction. 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
According to the TRX training plan, place your feet together, slightly narrower than shoulder width apart. Holding the hinges, move your chest forward behind the hinges by bending your arms at the elbows.
5. Press the outside foot forward. 2 sets of 12-15 reps.
Stand in front of the TRX, take the TRX loops as in the push-up position. Do push-ups slowly, stretching your chest as much as possible.
6. T waves. 2 sets of 12 reps.
Stand in front of the TRX, feet shoulder width apart. Grab the handle, put your feet on the ground, your body should be hung at an angle, with a focus on the legs, your elbows should be slightly bent and unfolded on both sides. Dilute your hands by filing your chest forward and then return to the starting position.
7. Stand with your forward hand. 2 sets of 15 repetitions.
Stand in front of the TRX, place your feet shoulder-width apart, take a small lean angle, rest on the loop, stretch your arms forward over yourself. Go back to the starting position.