Pubic hair removal: 10 tips to help you with a painless and successful pubic hair removal
Posted On May 25, 2021
Both men and women share a common concern about unwanted hair removal. However, they have different parts of the body that must be free of unwanted hair. For example, it is socially acceptable for men to have a mustache, but not for women. It is also socially acceptable for men to have underarm hair, but, again, not for women. A major area of concern for women today is the bikini line, which is why they are always looking for the best pubic hair removal product or treatment.
Aside from the fact that the pubic hair in the bikini line prevents women from wearing sexy two-piece bikinis, it is also a huge turnoff for their partners. Unfortunately, although women are convinced that they have a clean bikini line, most are hesitant to undergo a pubic hair removal routine because they are not sure if the process would be really successful and effective.
If you are considering undergoing pubic hair removal treatment, here are some tips you can follow to prepare for an effective and successful treatment.
1. Materials: Prepare all the necessary materials when you plan to use the shaving method for pubic hair removal. You will need clean and sharp razors, shaving cream, small scissors, some soap, a loofa scrub, as well as baby oil and some lotion. Make sure you only buy and use products from brands that you can trust.
2. Position: sitting upright in a chair with feet raised above the waist is the best possible result for shaving for pubic hair removal.
3. Small Trimmings: It is not advisable to go ahead and shave your pubic hair. For pubic hair removal, always start by trimming your pubic hair to make the whole shaving process easier and cleaner as a result. To trim, pick up a handful of pubic hair and trim it inch by inch.
4. Warm Bath: A warm, hot bath after your cut will make your pubic hair soft and easy to remove later. It will also contribute to a more effective or cleaner pubic hair removal.
5. Shaving Cream: Generously apply a shaving cream of your choice to the pubic area. Apply the cream immediately after your warm bath for best results. Other alternatives to shaving cream are shaving gel, shaving lotion, or a generous layer of petroleum jelly. Again, be sure to only use products and brands that you can use. It is also recommended that you test these products on a small area of your skin to find out if you have any allergic reactions to the product. If after a few minutes you notice itching, redness or a rash, it may be better to use another brand or product for pubic hair removal.
6. Prepare to Shave – Now that you have made the preparations mentioned above, you are ready for the main step in pubic hair removal. Of course, you can always choose to give it a design that you feel like. Most women simply want to clean the entire area. Make sure to shave slowly and carefully to avoid cuts. It is not advisable to pass the razor more than three times over the same place as this will only irritate the skin. Stretching your legs wide apart will give you access to areas that are normally hard to reach. For first-time shavers, it is best to shave gradually. Allow your pubic area to adjust to the shaving process.
7. Exfoliation: Once you have shaved, exfoliation of the pubic area is recommended. You can use a light soap. Avoid using one that is too harsh as it could irritate the skin, especially when lathering immediately after shaving. Again, for this part of pubic hair removal, use only scrub brands that you can trust. You can use the gentlest type of loofa or body scrub or sponge. Exfoliation after shaving will help remove dead skin that has long been covered by pubic hair. It will also clean your pores and thus help prevent skin irritation. The only important thing when it comes to exfoliating is making sure you do it gently and gently.
8. Moisturizers – It is good to hydrate the pubic area after all the shaving and exfoliation involved with pubic waxing. You can hydrate your pubic area with baby oils. Aloe vera is also a favorite alternative for hydration, as it has natural abilities to heal the skin. Use only moisturizers that are lightweight, fragrance-free, and colorless. These types of moisturizers do not have chemicals added for fragrance and color that can be harmful to the freshly shaved area. Gentle baby powder can be applied after hydration.
9. Cleanliness – Now that you’ve done your pubic hair removal and are clean-shaven, you’d better maintain a good hygiene routine. This would include daily cleaning of your genitalia and pubic area with a feminine wash to keep your private area clean, sweat and odor free, as well as to protect it from irritation from wearing tight underwear or jeans.
10. Regular shaving: Now that you have started your pubic hair removal practice, it is good to maintain this routine regularly. Regular shaving will prevent your pubic hair from growing too long, which will take longer to trim. Avoid pubic hair stubble, as this can cause itching and discomfort. It goes without saying that the more itchy, the greater the chance that it will scratch and the greater the chance that it will become irritated at that time.
Proper pubic hair removal is nothing more than these ten easy steps. The important thing to take into account in each step is to do it carefully since your genital area and your pubic hair is one of the most sensitive parts of the body. Furthermore, the use of reliable products could never be emphasized enough. When it comes to pubic hair removal, prevention is always better than cure.